WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
There are parts of our homes that we all take for granted – like our outside, buried water and sewer lines and in-home plumbing. We expect them to work and are quickly reminded of our dependence on the basic services they provide when something goes wrong.
We can’t keep problems from happening, but Service Line Warranties of Canada (SLWC) has designed products that alleviate the stress resulting from having to find a contractor, getting multiple bids and paying for the repair. SLWC has a pre-certified and trusted network of professional contractors who are committed to doing the job right. If you have a problem, simply call the 24-hour hotline and a contractor in your area will be dispatched to your home quickly.
Program features include:
- Generous coverage per repair incident *
- Additional funds for damage to surrounding public sidewalks or streets
- No annual/lifetime limits
- No service fees or deductibles
- Toll-free 24-hour hotline
- Network of local, trusted and professional contractors
- Contractors will work within your schedule
Enrolling is simple! Repair coverage begins with enrollment for in-home plumbing, water and sewer line leaks and failures due to weather, tree root intrusion, time/age and more. Please see your city’s specific Terms and Conditions for all coverage explanations.
To learn more about the water or sewer repair process, visit How It Works.