Protect your budget and time with the Service Line Warranties of Canada (SLWC) In-Home Plumbing Repair Program. Repairs to broken, leaking or clogged water and sewer lines inside the home, including drain lines connected to the main sewer stack, are covered up to $3,000 per occurrence. The In-Home Plumbing Repair Warranty does not cover faucets, fixtures, venting issues or gas lines.
SLWC In-Home Plumbing Repair Program includes:
- Repairs to clogged toilets and the lines inside the home that may be embedded under the slab or basement floor
- 24/7/365 toll-free customer service
- Option to file a claim online or by phone
- 1-hour call-back
- Repairs usually completed within 24 hours of reporting a problem
- Plumbing professional from the area who will complete the repair to your satisfaction and according to city code
- Multiple and convenient payment methods
Check Terms and Conditions to see your city's specific coverage details.