Service Line Warranties of Canada (SLWC) is dedicated to earning consumer trust by delivering a valuable product at a fair price and to making every customer experience positive. The SLWC Service Line Warranty and In-Home Plumbing Repair Programs are uniquely designed to meet the needs of each community into which they are introduced.
As program administrator, SLWC manages all aspects of the program with no investment from the city of public funds or resources. Homeowner participation is completely optional and voluntary. Utility Service Partners Private Label, Inc. (USPPL) and its family of companies have maintained a customer satisfaction rating of greater than 95% for more than a decade and 9 of 10 surveyed customers would recommend the program to friends, family and neighbors.
What are the SLWC Service Line Warranty and In-Home Plumbing Repair Program participant benefits?
- Generous repair coverage
- No annual or lifetime limits on the number of repair occurrences
- No paperwork to complete, hidden service fees or deductibles
- Call back from the plumber assigned to the repair within one hour of reporting a problem
- 24/7/365 toll-free hotline with bi-lingual representatives
- Repairs usually completed within 24 hours and compliant with local code
- More than 97% of all submitted claims are approved